AospExtended 4.6 for Android One 1st Gen [OFFICIAL]
Written on February 8, 2018 by Samar Vispute
What is AospExtended?
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
Your warranty is now void.
We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
- Hidden SSID
- Kernel - 3.10.xx
- Chipset - MediaTek MT6582
Downloads & sources
- AEX - Download
- Universal Sprout4 to Sprout8 Converter - Download
- GApps - Download
MicroG - Download
- Device tree - View
- Common Device tree - View
- Kernel Source - View
- Vendor blobs - View
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
1) Boot into the latest TWRP recovery
2) Wipe cache, dalvik and data (factory reset)
3) Install the ROM & GApps packages
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done