AOSP-9.0.0 for Android one 1st Gen [ABANDONED]
Written on August 10, 2018 by Samar Vispute
What is AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
Your warranty is now void.
We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
- Almost everything is broken i guess :3
- Kernel - 3.10.xx
- Chipset - MediaTek MT6582
Downloads & sources
- AndroidPie - Download
Universal Sprout4 to Sprout8 Converter - Download
- Device tree - View
- Common Device tree - View
- Kernel Source - View
- Vendor blobs - View
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
1) Boot into the latest TWRP recovery
2) Wipe cache, dalvik and data (factory reset)
3) Install the ROM & GApps packages
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done