DotOS 1.2 for Android One 1st Gen [ABANDONED]
Written on February 11, 2018 by Samar Vispute
dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. Our aim is to enable a user to extract as much juice as possible and get most out of his/her device. Initially started by Mohan CM and later joined by Ganesh, Sam, Kuber, Iacob and Hari. Together we stand strong.
Your warranty is now void.
We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
- Hidden SSID
- Kernel - 3.10.xx
- Chipset - MediaTek MT6582
Downloads & sources
- DotOS - Download
- Universal Sprout4 to Sprout8 Converter - Download
- GApps - Download
MicroG - Download
- Device tree - View
- Common Device tree - View
- Kernel Source - View
- Vendor blobs - View
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
1) Boot into the latest TWRP recovery
2) Wipe cache, dalvik and data (factory reset)
3) Install the ROM & GApps packages
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done