LineageOS-15.1 For Realme 2 Pro [RMX1801][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on May 2, 2019 by Samar Vispute
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.**
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Fingerprint scanner
- Video Playback
- You tell me
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Click here if you donno how to take logcat :)
- Updated Kernel and Proprietary blobs from latest update - RMX1801EX_11.A.17
- Setted proper status bar size to match the notch
- Improved doze
- Fixed mtp issues
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Enabled call recording
- Fixed Smartcardservice FC
- Minor improvements
- Fixed pocket detection
- Added ambient light/doze
- Fixed issues with LiveDisplay
- Added OTA update support
- Fixed Wifi Display/Cast screen
- Fixed issue with 2nd sim data
- Fixed camera interface takes a long time to load.
- Enabled Camera2API by default
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed VoLTE
- Fixed Bluetooth Media
- Fixed rounded corner radius and padding
- Fixed Fingerprint sensor ( Thanks to @wuxianlin )
- Fixed max brightness
- Fixed Incall audio
- Fixed LTE signal dropping issues
- Added Snap camera (enabled camera2api by default in snap)
- Many minor improvements !
- Initial release
- Kernel - 4.4.x
- Chipset - Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
Downloads & sources
- LineageOS 15.1 - Download
- Gapps - Download
Vendor image from RMX1801EX_11.A.17 - Download
- Device tree - Click here
- Vendor blobs - Click here
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
1) Boot into the latest TWRP recovery
2) Wipe cache, system and data
4) Flash vendor.img as vendor from twrp
5) Reboot your device once the installation is done
Workaround for screen flickering while playing pubgm
- Enable “disable HW overlay” option from Developer options
Special Thanks to Nitish for testing builds.