LineageOS-16.0 For Realme 2 Pro [RMX1801][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on August 8, 2019 by Samar Vispute
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.**
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint sensor
- Double tap to wake
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Click here if you donno how to take logcat :)
- Fixed and Enabled Camera2API by default
- Enforcing SELinux
- Added Doze
- Improved network stability
- Set default network to LTE
- Fixed VoLTE
- Enabled Wi-Fi MAC randomization
- Enabled B-services aging propagation
- Enabled QCRIL radio power saving
- Used SCHED_FIFO for ActivityManager & RenderThread (for smooth user interface)
- Notch and rouneded corner improvements
- Added RCS support
- Enabled proximity check on wake
- Enabled Assertive display
- Fixed touch lag
- and some minor improvements
- Kernel - 4.4.x
- Chipset - Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
Downloads & sources
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
Instructions (Recommmended Vendor=A21)
1) Boot into latest twrp
2) Wipe data, cache and system
3) Flash lastest build , latest Magisk & Gapps (optional)
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done
Special Thanks to Nitish, Pravesh, Rakshit, dahee1179 for testing builds.