LineageOS-16.0 For Realme 3 Pro [RMX1851][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on June 29, 2019 by Samar Vispute
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.**
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint sensor
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Click here if you donno how to take logcat :)
- Added OTA support
- Fixed Bluetooth media
- Fixed OTG
- Enabled proximity check on wake
- Updated vibration pattern from Pixel 2
- Fixed VoLTE
- Fixed LTE signal dropping issues
- Updated light from from xiaomi_sdm845-common (fixes low brightness)
- Enabled FBE (to get lockscreen work)
- Added doze
- Enabled Wi-Fi MAC randomization
- Enabled B-services aging propagation
- Enabled QCRIL radio power saving
- Enabled Camera2API by default
- Used SCHED_FIFO for ActivityManager & RenderThread (for smooth user interface)
- Updated fw/base overlays from stock
- Notch and rouneded corner improvements
- and some minor improvements
- Initial release
- Kernel - 4.9.x
- Chipset - Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
Downloads & sources
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
Join my telegram channel to get latest updates
1) Flash twrp if you havent flashed yet - https://samarv-121.github.io/twrp-3.3.1-RMX1851/ then…
2) Format data, Wipe cache and system ( Format data, instead of wiping )
3) Flash lastest build & Gapps (optional)
5) Reboot your device once the installation is done
Special Thanks to Ajith and ProFlasherSyEdZ for testing builds.