LineageOS-16.0 For Xiaomi Redmi 6/6A [cereus/cactus][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on November 30, 2019 by Samar Vispute
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.**
- Enforcing SELinux
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Fingerprint sensor
- Live display
- Video Playback
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Click here if you donno how to take logcat :)
- Fixed Notification LED
- Fixed alarm, ring_notification Volume levels (Thanks to @myst33d)
- Initial Release
- Kernel - 4.9.x
- Chipset - MediaTek MT6765
Downloads & sources
- LineageOS 16.0 for Redmi 6 - Download
LineageOS 16.0 for Redmi 6a - Download
Magisk - Download
- Sources - Click here
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
Join my telegram channel to get latest updates
1) Boot into latest twrp
2) Wipe data, cache and system (Don’t Wipe Vendor)
3) Flash lastest build , Magisk 19.3 (Imp) also flash gapps if you want
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done
Thanks to all Redmi 6/6a testers