LineageOS-17.0 For Realme 2 Pro [RMX1801][UNOFFICIAL]
Written on October 28, 2019 by Samar Vispute
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.**
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Video Playback
- Double tap to wake
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Create new issue here.
- Provide as much info as possible.
- Bug reports w/o logcat will be ignored.
- Click here if you donno how to take logcat :)
- Fixed VoLTE
- Misc improvements
- Initial release
- Kernel - 4.4.x
- Chipset - Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660
Downloads & sources
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
1) Boot into latest twrp
2) Wipe data, cache and system
3) Flash lastest build , latest Magisk (Imp), also flash gapps if you want
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done
1) Dose it work on RMX1803/RMX1807
- Yeah, it will work on all varient
2) Rom isnt booting, stucked at bootanimtion
- Format data, Flash magisk 19.3
3) Front camera not working (in whatsapp too)
- Disable camera2api from colour os
Special Thanks to Rakshit, dahee1179 for testing builds.