TeamWin Recovery Project 3.2.3-0 For Unihertz Jelly Pro [MT6737T][OFFICIAL]
Written on August 21, 2018 by Samar Vispute
TWRP is an open source, community project. A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like LineageOS or OmniROM.
- For v3.2.3-0
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
- For v3.2.2-0
- adb backup fixes
- OTA style update zips will now install automatically without prompting for decrypt
- minor tweaks to handling date/time on Qualcomm devices
- updates to some language translations
- For v3.2.1-0
- minui fixes (cryptomilk)
- Better android-8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
- Fix missing library in android-8.0 (nkk71)
- Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt)
- Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
Downloads & Device trees
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging from Settings/Developer Option.
- Place recovery,img in ADB tool’s folder.
- Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
- Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
└ If your asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot oem unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Power it off by holding power button for few sec.
- Pick up your phone and press power button and volume up key at same time. It will boot into TWRP.
- Wipe Data and Internal storage (in order to remove data encryption)
- Flash Magisk and reboot your device.