TeamWin Recovery Project 3.3.1-0 For Realme 2 Pro [RMX1801][ABANDONED]
Written on May 26, 2019 by Samar Vispute
TWRP is an open source, community project. A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like LineageOS or OmniROM.
Whats not working ?
- Decryption with default password
- For v3.3.1-0
- Added system as root support
- Added a Black Bar on the top of the screen to hide the notch and make time visible
- Added EDL button in reboot menu
- Some minor improvements
- For v3.2.3-2
- Fixed max brightness
- Fixed OTG
- TWRP Changelog
Downloads & Device trees
- TWRP for Realme 2 Pro - View
- ADB/Fastboot Tool - View
- Magisk - View
Data decryption patch - View
- Device tree - View
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
Join my telegram channel to get latest updates
- Unlock bootloader
- Place recovery image in ADB tool’s folder.
- Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
- Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
└ If your asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type this into the command line.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Power off device.
- Pick up your phone and press power button, volume up and down keys at same time. It will boot into Bootloader then boot into twrp.
- Format data, Flash Magisk and data decryption patch.
- Reboot your device.