ViperOS 3.1.1 for Android One 1st Gen [UNOFFICIAL]
Written on March 2, 2018 by Samar Vispute
What is ViperOS?
ViperOS It’s Stable and Battery Friendly Custom ROM. Many features, High Performance and Reliability. Feel the Venom in your vein. Viper Color Engine is a amazing, simple and robust theme engine. White, Dark, Orange, Blue, choose yourself your theme color. Substratum is fully supported. ViperOS includes Venom, a powerful and integrated Viper SystemUI engine that brings many customizations, from lock screen to power menu.
Your warranty is now void.
We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
- Hidden SSID
- Kernel - 3.10.xx
- Chipset - MediaTek MT6582
Downloads & sources
- ViperOS - Download
- Universal Sprout4 to Sprout8 Converter - Download
- GApps - Download
MicroG - Download
- Device tree - View
- Common Device tree - View
- Kernel Source - View
- Vendor blobs - View
You can Donate Me if you like my work
- PM me on Telegram: Click here
1) Boot into the latest TWRP recovery
2) Wipe cache, dalvik and data (factory reset)
3) Install the ROM & GApps packages
4) Reboot your device once the installation is done